The Urban Success Closet is a blessing to our organization as much as it is a blessing to those who receive the donated goods. We give out countless bags of food every week to as many individuals and families as we can. We accept any kind of food or material contribution. We are in need of nonperishable foods, personal hygiene items, clothing and furniture. We are always in need of gently used, clean, mattresses, pillows and blankets.
Unlike other nonprofit organizations, everything we receive is given to those who request it. Our Closet is not a thrift store therefore, we do not depend on proceeds from it for financial support. We never charge for any of our services or items we provide, EVERYTHING IS FREE. If we don't have something you need, we will work with you to find it. Closet items are available to anyone in need.
Our volunteers travel!! We get so excited to receive your unwanted items that we will gladly come pick them up and provide a receipt to you. If you prefer to drop items off, please get in contact with us for instructions.
Closet items we have available and always need:
- nonperishable food items: canned goods, beans, rice, dried pastas, sauce, cereal etc.
- toddler beds with mattresses
- various size mattresses
- Sofas and chairs
- toys and activities for children
- Infant care
- Car seats and boosters
- backpacks and school supplies
- clothing, coats, shoes, socks, and gloves of all sizes for women, children and men
- personal hygiene items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, deodorant
- Floor/portable fans and window AC units
- Tents (for our Homeless Program)
Please contact Paulette 513-800-1933 if you need assistance or to arrange pick ups or drop offs of contributions.